2005 Xplorer 4x4 Ford (F-550) Xcursion RV - $39,500
This 2005 Xcursion Xplorer is a similar to other Class C motor homes, except that it's built on a truck chassis instead of a van. The chassis is a Ford, 4x4, F-550, with a 6.0 liter diesel, 5-speed auto transmission, rear duallies, and a 163" wheelbase. The coach is fiberglass with just one seam, joining the overhead to the main coach body.
The heating system encompasses a diesel-fired, forced-air heater and hydronic system. The air portion is provided by an Espar Airtronic A2 diesel heater, coupled with a 3500 BTU MSR water to air heat exchanger. The hot water is supplied from two sources. The first source is from the engine via a loop that flows thru the domestic hot water heater and the water to air heat exchanger. The second source is from an Espar Hydronic D5 diesel boiler inserted into the engine loop. This boiler has three capabilities, 1. Heat domestic hot water 2. Heat water for the water to air heat exchanger 3. Heat the water in the loop to heat the engine.
The air heater can be operated independent of the hot water to air heat exchanger or visa versa. The domestic water and heating systems are plumbed exclusively with brass gate valves, and utilizes a high performance coolant described below.
- Appliances (All New 2008)
- Nova Kool ac/dc refrigerator
- Webasto Diesel-fired ceramic cook top
- Isotemp marine hot water heater (The domestic hot water heater is a heater that can provide domestic hot water via hot engine water and /or, the Espar Hydronic boiler) (Oct 2010)
- Espar D 5 Hydronic boiler
- Espar Airtronic A2 diesel heater
- Tappan microwave/convection oven
- Samsung 22 in LCD (1080P)
- New kitchen counter, sink and Moen faucet
- Dream dinette mechanism, raises and lowers dinette table
- 3 ea. 100w solar panels with HPV-22B solar controller
- 4 each 6v Lifeline premium sealed AGM batteries (880 AH rated capacity @ 20 HR rate) installed in a vented battery compartment on a Heavy Duty
- 2000 watt Xantrex Prosine pure sine wave inverter/charger with integrated 100 amp battery charger
- Onan 5.5 KW Quiet Diesel generator
- Dry bath (separate shower) with enlarged bath dressing area
- Supplemental diesel fuel tank for heaters and cook stove (approx. 11 gal.)
- Six(6) new Bridgestone tires 12/25/2009
- The entire coolant system utilizes a waterless high performance coolant manufactured by Evans. The Evans NPG coolant a lifetime coolant.
- Mor/ryde RL System installed Dec 2009
- Heavy duty rear sway bar
- K&W gas shocks
- New brake pads 70,000 miles
- 200 Amp alternator
- Blank Tank cleaning system
- 12,000 lbs Hitch
- Backup camera w/color monitor Heated Holding Tanks
- HWH 200 series leveling system
- Firestone Rear airbag suspension & one Slide Out with couch/bed
- Heavy duty rear springs
- Engine block heater
- Coach Air conditioning
- Front mount spare wheel carrier doubles spare tires.
* Location: Mesa, AZ till Feb 22, 2011 then WILLIAMSBURG, VA
*** Call 757-880-2742 for details.