2018 Era 70M by Winnebago
Item Number: 453820
In the motorized RV space, the Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era and this exclusive slideout version with Murphy Plus powered bed. Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van style RV. With its fuel efficient and dependable Mercedes Benz diesel engine, driving your Era more closely assimilated driving your own personal vehicle. Costing thousands less than Roadtrek and Leisure Travel Vans, the Winnebago Touring Coach Era never ceases to amaze.
The 70M floorplan features a slideout, permanent dry bath, a very comfortable powered Murphy Plus Bed, and Truma Combi heating and hot water system for even more indoor enjoyment.
This new 70M includes the latest in mid year continuous improvements:
1. Pure sine wave inverter, 1000 watts, which allows you to power household appliances directly off of the dual deep cycle group 31 AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free batteries
2. Standard now is 200 watts of Zamp solar, expandable via rooftop or thru the portable quick port connection to charge the dual AGM batteries
3. Dual door 6 cubic foot compressor driver refrigerator and freezer featuring contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liter, half gallon and full gallon containers.
4. OmniGo omnidirectional amplified HDTV antenna
5. Multiplex lighted wall switches with master light switch and control via Precision Plex app for Android and iOS Apple
All new interior refinements:
1. High gloss cabinetry, which is lightweight to preserve cargo carrying capacity, yet is moisture and humidity resistant
2. Under cabinet accent lighting
3. Continuous dimmable race track ceiling lighting, which eliminates shadows
4. New Firefly multiplex wiring allows single touch controls to lighting, monitoring systems, powered awning controls, energy management and so much more!
5. Advanced all new climate control system:
a. The Era features the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage.
d. Quick multi stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance.
e. Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful nights sleep.
f. Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity.
g. High efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioning features two stage operation that cools quickly and maintains the cool with lower fan noise.
h. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
6. Zamp 200 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
7. Refined rear end interior finishing with concealed storage, finished in weather resistant synthetic leather
8. New larger bath surround at 24 x 31 inches with a single control shower and faster adjustments to temp to conserve water.
9. Corian bathroom countertops
10. Textured glass show door
11. New three burner range combo
12. New single control faucet
13. Decorative heat shield over the stove
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre turbo diesel, estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway
2. 325 lbs feet of torque or power, which provides for 5,000 lb factory installed towing
3. 188 hp
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability via the Tip Shift transmission
5. Dual front airbags
6. Four wheel ABS
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor with capacitive touch screen much like an iPad or iPhone, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Exterior stainless steel lower valance panel trim
3. MobilEye collision avoidance system, which includes Forward Collision Warning, both in Highway and Urban areas, including Motorcycle Detection, Lane Departure Warning, Headway Monitoring and Warning, Daylight Pedestrian Collision Warning, including Bicycle Detection, Speed Limit Indication and Alerts, and Speed Limit Sign Recognition
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
2. 9.5 gallon LP capacity
3. Continuous unlimited water heater capacity, Truma Combi LP and 110 volt electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!